Santens gets Michelle Sinai bath towel license
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/15/2004 12:49:00 PM
NEW YORK — Domestic towel producer Santens has forged an alliance with Michelle Sinai to manufacture sheered and looped terry jacquard towels in the United States set to retail for $14.99 on oversized 30-by-54 bath towels.
The collection includes: Honeycomb, a sheered velour towel in five colors; Foulard, a geometric marled yarn motif in three tonal hues; Shadow, a striped, more masculine look in marled yarn in three colorways; Venice, an all-over mini jacquard design in four colors; and Gateway, an all-over scroll design in four colors.In other news, Santens has launched a new line of open-stock, gift-driven hand towels featuring teenage-inspired sayings in black lettering such as Get Out, Shut Up, What's Up With That, It's All About Me and Me, Me. Me. These white conversation piece towels will retail for $9.99 and target back-to-school and holiday gift giving.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...