Cobra/Espalma towels back into jaqs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — After a 35-year lapse, Cobra/Espalma is bringing back jacquard beach towels to its assortment with a launch at the market.
Rae Ellen, Blum, vp, sales and marketing, told HTT the re-introduction comes thanks to more competitive prices on jacquard varieties from Brazil, the company's source for all of its bath and beach towels. "The prices from Brazil have really gotten better with the rise of China as a competitor," Blum said.
The collection, which is launching with 20 skus, targets upscale retailers.
Designs include bold colorways in florals and vertical and horizontal stripes.
They coordinate with a line of bath towels that are solid with multi-color striped borders as well as with other bath ensemble collections.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...