Joe Boxer wakes things up at Kmart
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/2/2003 12:00:00 AM
TROY, MI —
The latest in snooze will be hitting Kmart stores nationwide early this month, as Joe Boxer releases six new bedding ensembles packaged in "Snooze Kits."
In colorful and funky styles, the patterns include Daizy Plaid, a bright floral and plaid print; Kelakuah, a wild, Hawaiian floral design; Surfin, a bold blue-on-blue hibiscus pattern; Varsity, an all-American pattern in masculine autumnal tones; Hidden Dragon, an Asian-influenced print with traditional Chinese calligraphy detail; and Galaxy, a cheery pattern of smiling moons, planets and stars.
Available in twin, full and queen sizes, each kit includes a reversible comforter, 200-count sheet set and pillowcases. The queen set retails for $59.99.
Coordinating accessories include decorative pillows ($12.99) and rugs ($12.99) in shapes such as a Varsity 8-ball and a surf board, respectively. Individual sheet sets (with queen set retailing at $39.99) are available in solid colors of red or orange, as well as in the Mr. Licky, Galaxy, Daizy Plaid, Varsity and Surfin patterns, which are slightly different than the ones included in the Snooze Kits.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...