Schmidt partners with Sarita Handa
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/17/2004 1:02:00 PM
FAIRFIELD , Conn. — Denyse Schmidt, designer of upscale modernist quilts, will soon have her designs available in stores like Crate and Barrel and Conrans, through a new partnership with Indian manufacturer Sarita Handa.
The new joint collection will debut at the New York Home Textiles Market with eight hand-sewn quilts that target a mass-market audience with lower price points.
Handa is known in retail circles for her private-label work with a host of stores including Pottery Barn, Garnet Hill, Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...