American Textile preparing new HQ & DC site
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/26/2002 12:00:00 AM
Duquesne, PA — American Textile Co. is moving forward with its plans to relocate, announcing last week that is had broken ground for its new corporate headquarters and distribution center here.
"This is a milestone event in the 77-year history of American Textile, and this positions us for another 70-plus years of growth and new product development," said Reid Ruttenberg, chairman. "As a forward-looking company, we believe our new worldwide headquarters and distributions facility will put us in the position to better serve our customers."
The new facility is scheduled to be completed in March 2003 at a cost of approximately $7 million.
American Textile is currently headquartered in Pittsburgh, where it has outgrown the building there.
American Textile is a supplier of private-label mattress covers and pillow covers, most notably its allergen barrier lines Aller-Ease and Pristine.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...