Warner Bros. taps vp, Latin American licensing
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/12/2002 12:00:00 AM
BURBANK, CA —
Warner Bros. Consumer Products announced that Salvador Viramontes has been promoted to the position of vp of Latin American licensing.
Viramontes most recently was the general manager of the Warner Bros. Consumer Products office in Mexico.
Viramontes will oversee the development of the Consumer Products business through Latin America and manage all key properties in the region. He will also be responsible for supervising all of Warner Bros. Consumer Products' regional offices and local agent representatives in Latin America.
In addition, Viramontes' duties will include development of a strategic sales and marketing plan for products and promotional third-party tie-ins, as well as defining new market entry strategies, brand development strategies, business structure, operating structure and performance scenarios. He will also lead the development of integrated marketing efforts for licensed programs throughout Latin America.
Prior to joining Warner Bros. in 1999, Viramontes held various positions with SC Johnson Wax, The Quaker Oats Co., Best Foods Corp. and The Gillette Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...