Northwest Company honored by Wal-Mart
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/29/2004 12:00:00 AM
ROSLYN, N.Y. —
The Northwest Company, a producer of licensed throws and micro-fiber blankets, has been selected as Wal-Mart's Supplier of Excellence in all bedding categories for the fourth quarter of 2003.
"We're very excited about it, especially since it's for the very busy fourth quarter, and since it's for Wal-Mart's Department 22, which is all bedding categories," said Ross Auerbach, president.
In a letter to Northwest, Claire Watts, Wal-Mart executive vice president of merchandising for apparel and home, wrote: "The buyers who recommended you feel that your team represents what is best in a retail/supplier relationship. Suppliers such as you lead the way in helping to meet the consumers' needs. Your merchandise quality, fulfillment execution and understanding of the market help us to better serve our customers."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...