Target Names Tesija to Merchandising Post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/21/2008 12:00:00 AM
Upscale discounter Target has promoted Kathee Tesija to evp of merchandising, effective May 1.
Tesija, 45, began her career at Target Corporation in 1986 as a merchandise analyst and held a variety of positions within the merchandising organization. In 2001, she was named svp, merchandising with responsibility for baby, beauty, commodities, electronics, entertainment, health and wellness, pharmacy, sporting goods and toys.
Tesija will oversee all merchandising functions including product design and development, inventory management, and merchandising systems, presentation and operations at the 1,613-store chain.
May 1 is the same date that president Gregg Steinhafel will become ceo, in the planned succession move involving the coming retirement of Target chairman and ceo Bob Ulrich.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...