Karsten America adds novelty in beach, texture in bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/4/2006 1:56:00 PM
At the New York Market -- Karsten America’s latest beach towel collection shows innovation, with one that folds into a bag and another that can be buttoned up into a sarong.
The sarong is the centerpiece. It features three wooden buttons along the side and multiple button holes to accommodate different sizes of users. The towel is wrapped around the waist and meant to hang low. It is set to retail for $17.99 to $19.99.
New looks in fiber reactive prints are a push for this market, with new metallic accented patterns, prints on sculpted blanks for texture, and embellished looks that reverse to solid-color and patterned looks.
In bath, two new solid colored programs are the highlights, Bahia and Shetlands. Both are being marketed under the company’s house brand, Karsten Homewear. And for the first time, the company is showing a skid-free, ribbed bath mat, available in six solid colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...