Dakotah goes contemporary, adds bedspreads
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Domestic decorative pillow and bedding manufacturer Dakotah entered into a new category this past New York Home Textiles Market with bedspreads and continues to focus on numerous contemporary looks throughout its showroom.
"Bedspreads are a new category for us that customers are requesting now," said Toby Weinstein, vice president of sales and marketing at Dakotah. "People are looking to us to address a classification that is being ignored, such as bedspreads, textures that make beds look different and contemporary looks," she added.
In bedding, seven new looks were introduced including a lead bed called Urban Mod — a gold metallic bedspread that is quilted in a Greek key motif — displayed in the front window of 295 Fifth Ave. as well as in the showroom entrance. Other patterns included Taos Creek, a contemporary striped look in robin's egg blue, terra cotta and mocha; and Luna, a contemporary circle motif on a stria bronzine ground.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...