Moore to Head Mohawk Floor Mat Business
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Calhoun, Ga. —
Kelly Moore has returned to Mohawk Home — where he started his career in the soft floor covering industry 13 years ago — this time as general manager of the company's floor mat division.
He is responsible for the product and business development of the division, which includes synthetic and natural fiber floor mats.
Moore will report to Rocky Casteel, vp, general manager of Mohawk Home. "His experience in this business and in the marketplace qualifies him to run this fast growing segment of our business," said Casteel.
Moore has held several positions in sales, product and business development. When he left Mohawk five years ago, he went to the now defunct Burlington Rug Corp. as vp, national accounts and then as vp, sales and marketing. Thereafter he joined Oriental Weavers of America, where he most recently served as vp of home center accounts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...