Residents to toss pillows, keep town name
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2007 1:52:00 PM
Pillow, Pa. – Sleep products manufacturer Carpenter Co. will take its Great American Sleep Better Project to this aptly named burg for 10 days this September.
Carpenter’s offer to the citizens of Pillow is to provide fresh, new pillows for every resident who takes the trademarked Zzzz Score test on www.sleepbetter.org to learn their personal sleep profiles.
The Zzzz Score test results recommend the type of pillow each participant in the Sleep Better Project should use, and that’s the one each will receive, the company said.
In return for a new pillow, each participant will keep a 10-night sleep journal. Each Pillow resident who submits a journal will be registered to win a 10-year supply of Carpenter Co.’s pillows and mattress toppers with the Sleep Better seal.
The winner will be selected and announced at the finale event – a town festival – when residents will gather for a barbecue picnic with music, entertainment and, the company said, “maybe even a town pillow fight.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...