Sony Pictures promotes Shapiro to executive director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/25/2002 3:25:00 PM
Culver City, CA — Jeffrey Shapiro has been named to the position of executive director of retail sales and promotions for Sony Pictures Consumer Products Inc.
He reports directly to Juli Boylan, senior vp, domestic sales and retail development, Sony Pictures Consumer Products.
In his new post, Shapiro is responsible for the promotional marketing efforts related to the hardlines business for products representing all Sony Pictures Entertainment film and television properties.
Previously, Shapiro worked in sales promotions for the studio's home entertainment division, Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment.
Prior to joining Sony Pictures Entertainment in 2001, Shapiro managed the Los Angeles office for Promotions.com, an Internet marketing solutions company, where he served as partner.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...