Stanton Carpet recruits Skelly
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/29/2008 1:12:00 PM
Syosset, N.Y. – Wool and synthetic area rug and broadloom manufacturer and importer Stanton Carpet has appointed Barbara Skelly director of marketing, reporting to Jonathan Cohen, coo.
Skelly most recently worked for Designtex NYC, a division of furniture maker Steelcase engaged in the product development of textiles, wall coverings, panels and custom carpets. Earlier in her career, she worked for F. Schumacher & Co., Imperial Home Décor Group, and Maharam Textiles.
In her new position, she is responsible for all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives, including advertising, public relations, sales promotion, trade shows, e-media, merchandising and communications.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...