Ex-Cell Home debuts Eco-Soft shower curtain liner
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2007 1:24:00 PM
At Market – Ex-Cell Home Fashions has created an eco-friendly shower curtain liner it calls is Eco-Soft liner. Made of EVA, this item is biodegradable, odorless, and resistant to mold and allergy. It is chlorine-free.
The company overall has more than tripled its offerings of 100% vinyl shower curtains, now grouping them in related designs and themes. Vinyl shower curtains are credited with being one of the categories that helped launch Ex-Cell years ago. A few of these new designs coordinate with accessories, but many are free standing.
In its rug category, Ex-Cell has shifted its accent rug offerings to focus on polypropylene and olefin varieties that are made to look in luster and feel as soft as nylon.
New to its kitchen rug assortment is the addition of PVC cushion mats that are embossed, embroidered, printed or solid colored. The looks are cleaner and simpler and more in line with looks akin to those in the kitchens of professional chefs.
Finally, new outdoor rug offerings include a flat-woven polypropylene that is lightweight. There are five patterns in four colors being added to this collection, titled Al Fresco.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...