Beader's Touch, OBAC Team to Show Designs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/29/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Décor by Beader's Touch and OBAC International have opened a joint, permanent 2,700-square-foot showroom at 230 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1607.
At the upcoming New York Home Fashions Week (aka Market Week), Beader's Touch will be showing an extensive and varied range of bed covers and decorative pillows.
Duvet cover offerings will include hand embroideries, woven, quilted using silk and silk blend, cotton and faux silk fabrics. Bedspreads will encompass hand embroideries, appliqué, hand crochet, pieced whole cloth, hand-quilted using silk, cotton, and faux silk fabrics. Many of these techniques will be employed in quilts as well. In comforters, Beader's Touch will offer hand-crafted, embellished, and jacquard woven ensembles.
Dec pillow designs will include embroideries, woven and quilted constructions. Beader's Touch also will show shower curtains in embroidered, solid silk, and 100% cotton with embroidery.
OBAC International will show several new top-of-bed designs as well.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...