GE exec is new Sears cfo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/13/2008 2:11:00 PM
Hoffman Estates, Ill. – Sears Holding Corporation, parent of the Sears and Kmart chains, has hired Michael Collins as senior vp, chief financial officer.
He will succeed Miles Reidy as cfo prior to the end of the fiscal year. In the interim, Reidy will work with Collins to enact an orderly transition.
Collins was most recently senior vp of planning & analysis at General Electric Corp.’s NBC Universal division. Prior to that, he held a variety of finance positions at GE over the past 18 years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...