Ikea Plans First Colorado Store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Centennial, Colo. —
Home furnishings specialty retailer Ikea will build a store in this Denver suburb, slated for an opening yet to be specified, but likely in 2010 or 2011.
Ikea, which now operates 35 U.S. locations, also has in the works 2009 openings for Charlotte, N.C., and Tampa, Fla., plus a unit for 2010 in Somerville, Mass.
The $30 billion Swedish merchandiser saw sales rise about 7% for the fiscal year ended August 31.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...