Comfortex augments cellular, pleated line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/15/2001 11:42:00 AM
MAPLEWOOD, NY — Comfortex Corporation has introduced a new aspect of elegance into its hard window coverings fashions.
The company, based here, unveiled Virtuoso, a single honeycomb cellular fabric. The contemporary, half-inch fabric design is constructed on non-woven polyester that retains its pleats and will provide consumers with insulation, privacy and light control.
"The new Virtuoso fabric further strengthens Comfortex's cellular and pleated fabric collection," said John Fitzgerald, executive vp of Comfortex. "Virtuoso's single-cell design provides an economic and beautiful solution to customers seeking a single-cell design and looks beautiful on our award-winning Universal Hardware System."
The new fabric will be offered in all of the standard and specialty shapes offered by Comfortex, including its Balcony Shading system, Soprano Skylights and Chordless shades, as well as 15 colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...