Nourison Calvin Klein rug wins Home Magazine award
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/2/2006 12:56:00 PM
Saddle Brook, N.J. – A Calvin Klein area rug design by Nourison Rug Corporation was chosen as a top winner for Home Magazine’s 12th Annual American Furniture Awards at last month’s International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, N.C.
The Calvin Klein home “Crackle" rug, part of the “New Patina" collection, was chosen for its unique use of combining green and gold and its fashion forward styling, at home in both casual and formal settings.
Julie Rosenblum, brand manager at Nourison, said, “This design is woven on state-of-the-art looms that reflects the most sophisticated techniques of modern weaving. Graduated color tones, and the use of a special wool and polished yarn construction, create a sophisticated carpet that can reinvent itself in many different environments."
The Calvin Klein Crackle rug is an example of the look and feel of Nourison’s powerloom collection, slated to debut at the Atlanta International Rug Market in January.
|Award-winning Crackle design for Nourison’s Calvin Klein rug collection|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...