Il Fiore expands Lynn Chase license
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/5/2003 3:19:00 PM
New York — Il Fiore has expanded its license with wildlife artist Lynn Chase, known for her fine china and figurines, to introduce Monkey Garden, a collection of four handpainted designs that coordinate with her fine china patterns.
Made in the U.S., the pillows are individually painted on black silk dupioni by New York area artists and each is signed. Backed in black silk, the pillows measure 20 inches square and are trimmed in a tassel fringe of pistachio, pine green and banana colors. They wholesale for $135 each.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...