Orian hires Moller for marketing, merchandising
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/19/2010 9:44:00 AM
Anderson, S.C. – Domestic rug manufacturer Orian Rugs has appointed Mikala Moller as the company’s new director of marketing and merchandising within the sales and marketing team.
Moller comes to Orian from Newell Rubbermaid (Levelor), where her most recent position was marketing manager.
“Her experience in working with national mass merchants, big box retailers as well as specialty and niche custom oriented retailers will prove valuable as Orian continues to grow,” the company said.
Added Paul Sullivan, svp, sales and marketing: “We believe that adding Mikala to our talented sales and design teams will strengthen Orian's position and brand in the global marketplace. Our customers will benefit from her expertise and creativity many times over.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...