Homestead to debut Collier Campbell at Kohl’s
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/30/2005 12:26:00 PM
NEW YORK -- London Fog Group’s Homestead division will debut a bedding, bath and decorative accessories line by Collier Campbell at Kohl’s in all doors by mid-December.
Sisters Susan Collier and Sarah Campbell, founders of long-time textiles design firm Collier Campbell, are designing all items in the new Kohl’s collection. Their work features painted narratives, woven yarns and color harmonies.
According to David Greenstein, founder of Homestead and CEO of parent company London Fog, Collier Campbell has worked closely with the Homestead division to create and present a lifestyle brand that embraces the spirit and style of incorporating “irresistible patterns of light and color.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...