EWHT panel examines freelance design biz
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2008 1:00:00 PM
New York – Navigating the freelance option in today’s market is the topic of a panel discussion to be hosted next month by Executives Working in Home Textiles (EWHT), coordinated by Lisa Goldmeer, business development manager, home division, of talent recruitment agency 24 Seven Inc.
To be held Thursday, May 15, 6-8 p.m. at 24 Seven, 120 Wooster St., 4th Floor, the panel will focus on the “dynamics of hiring and working productively with and as freelance professionals” in the home textiles design world.
* Christina Horner, design director JLA Home
* Heather Levin, design director, JLA Home
* Mickey Maley, freelance designer
* Amy Patrick, freelance designer transitioned to full time
* Karen Townsend, freelance designer
Networking will run until 6:45 p.m., and also following the panel, from 7:30 p.m. -8 p.m..
R.S.V.P at infoEWHT@yahoo.com; attendance is limited to 25, with EWHT members free and guests $10.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...