UF&D Readies Line for Market
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2009 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market —
United Feather & Down’s product focus for New York Home Fashions Week will be on collections that provide high value without as well as luxury and performance.
The Personal Comfort collection new designs made from 300-count damask stripe cotton and Eco-Harmony, an extra-fine denier down alternative fill made from recycled poly.
The Side Sleeper, Back Sleeper, and Stomach Sleeper bed pillows are designed for proper neck alignment for each sleeping style. The Voyager Bed & Body pillow is a dual chamber pillow that converts to a 56-inch body pillow—two pillows in one. The Pillow Top pillow provides the comfort and support characteristic of a pillow-top mattress. The Grand Resort pillow is made for those who like to stack pillows and comes with either a single or tri-chamber construction.
Also during the market, United will announce a new licensing agreement “an historic business partner that will help introduce our luxury bedding in a cross-marketing venture truly innovative in the bedding industry,” the company said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...