Large firms to help NTA committee
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
The National Textile Association (NTA) has formed the Textile Bedding Committee. Dan River, Springs Industries and WestPoint Stevens have joined the NTA and will serve on the committee for top-of-the-bed product manufacturers.
The Textile Bedding Committee will function as a committee of the Home Fashions Council which also includes the Upholstery Fabrics Committee, formed earlier this year.
The committee, representing manufacturers of textiles bedding products such as sheets, comforters, pillows and blankets, filed comments with the Senate Commerce Committee in opposition to the current wording of the American Home Fire Safety Act on July 14.
Linwood Wright of Dan River serves as chairman of the Textile Bedding Committee.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...