Pacific Coast Feather throws a party
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/20/2001 1:04:00 PM
New York — Designs ranging from the sublime to the outrageous were the focus of a silent pillow auction co-hosted by Pacific Coast Feather Company, the proceeds of which went to Hollywood for Habitat for Humanity.
All of the pillows were designed specifically for the Designer Dreams auction, held here, and which was co-hosted by House & Garden. Designs from Donna Karan, Giorgio Armani, Monica Lewinsky, Sean John, as well as many others, were featured, all with values ranging from $125 to $4,500.
"We are so thankful to House and Garden magazine and the many designers, celebrities and socialites who are so generously donating their time and money to Hollywood for Habitat. It is a great cause," said Julia Kruger-Lutz, senior vp, marketing, Pacific Coast Feather.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...