For the record
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/18/2002 12:00:00 AM
The name of Leo Kavanaugh, vp, merchandising for Country Curtains, was misspelled in last week's issue.
Also in last week's issue, The Robert Allen Group was identified as an investment company. It is, in fact, a designer and marketer of decorative fabrics and furnishings. Its lineup includes Robert Allen, Beacon Hill Fabrics, Robert Allen Contract, Robert Allen @ Home, Ametex and the Beacon Hill showrooms.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...