Joseph Abboud's spring beds
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
Sand Drift: The golden-toned, reversible duvet cover is made of washable suede microfiber, saddle-stitched with contrasting buttons. Euroshams, bedskirt, window treatments and dec pillows will come in a coordinating jacquard fabric. The bed will be highlighted by a silk-covered down blanket.
Ambrose: Wine-colored with gold accents, the comforter is constructed from plaid devore velvet inset in jacquard, with a paisley-inspired border. Coordinating devore Euroshams and jacquard pillows top the bed. The ensemble includes contrasting coordinate window treatments and bed skirt.
Saxony: The antique blue velvet comforter is inset in a paisley jacquard border and set off with tones of sand, dusk and dark blue. The set includes contrasting jacquard window treatments and bed skirt.
Tarragon: The color story for the stripped comforter is a creamy bisque and sage with a pattern that works back to Joseph Abboud's signature paisley sheet. Although the fabric has not been finalized, it will have a raw silk effect. Coordinating bedskirt, window treatments and dec pillows will have a shantung feeling.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...