Dan River adds Thomas
By Marvin Lazaro -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
DANVILLE, VA -Adding to its extensive family of popular juvenile licenses, Dan River Inc. announced the signing of Gullane Entertainment's Thomas & Friends.
Initially, one pattern will be introduced during spring market, with others to come as the program gains momentum, said Laurie Berkin, director of licensing and marketing, home fashions for kids, Dan River.
Berkin said that price points for the ensemble had not yet been set. Shipping dates have been set for the summer.
The bedding, which will consist of sheeting, comforters, decorative pillows, shams and coordinating window valances and draperies, will have a 120-count muslin construction. A tonal blue "railroad engineer" stripe will adorn the sheets themselves, while Thomas will be featured on the comforter's face. Fellow characters will appear on the decorative pillow and sham.
"As we looked at the licensing landscape, we wanted to make sure we had a good product assortment that really focuses on good classic properties," Berkin said
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...