American Mills Showing Jane Seymour Home
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2007 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — The Jane Seymour Home Collection is being showcased here this week at the American Mills showroom at 295 Fifth Avenue.
The Jane Seymour Home Collection is a joint effort between the designer/actress and The Sommerset Group, headed by Howard Winkler. "We are showing with American Mills since we work with them to source our quilts, the Grand Hotel collection bedding, and art pillows," Winkler said. "They are providing a showroom to show the product and expand our coverage."
Introdued last market, the collection is working with Amazon and The Great Indoors for the retail launch.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...