Martha Stewart elects two to board
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2008 12:11:00 PM
New York – Home lifestyle brand company Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia has named Charlotte Beers and Todd Slotkin to its board of directors, replacing directors Jill Greenthal and Bradley Singer, respectively.
Beers’ election marks her return to the MSLO board; she served as a director from 1999 to 2001, resigning to take a role as U.S. Undersecretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs from October 2001 through March 2003. Beers was formerly chairman and ceo at Ogilvy & Mather and then chairman at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide, two leading global ad agencies.
Slotkin spent 17 years with Citicorp and has worked for another dozen years in a variety of executive financial posts, most recently as managing director and co-head of Natixis Capital Markets Leveraged Finance.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...