JPMA election results
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/8/2002 12:00:00 AM
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ —
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) has announced its new officers and board of directors for 2002.
Elections were held at the JPMA Annual Spring Meeting earlier this month in Palm Springs, CA.
Elected as officers were Andy Newmark, Kolcraft, chairman; Bengt Lager, Regal Lager, vice chairman; and Ron Sidman, The First Years, treasurer. Outgoing chairman Brenda Liistro of Playtex Products will serve on the board for one year as past chairman.
New board members include Russ Coddington, Fisher-Price; Christine Seering, Prenatal Cradle Inc.; Freddi Finegood, BananaFish; and Bill Suvak, Child Craft. Returning board members are Renee Pepys-Lowe, CoCaLo; Joseph Shamie, Delta Enterprises Corp.; Ken Mitchell, Dorel Juvenile Group; and Junior Winokue, Lamaze Publishing Company Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...