Hedaya in first-ever license
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/16/2003 2:00:00 PM
Osterville, MA — Designer Claire Murray has forged a licensing partnership with Sam Hedaya Corp. to expand Murray's nature-inspired designs into a broad collection of kitchen textiles.
The partnership marks family-operated Sam Hedaya Corp.'s first licensed line.
Hedaya's Claire Murray collection will hit store shelves in the fall. The product mix includes tablecloths, napkins, kitchen towels, aprons, chair pads, table runners, pot holders and oven mitts, all of which will employ artwork from Murray's portfolio. Hedaya said that for the initial launch there will be two styles, each of which includes fully coordinated products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...