The Rug Barn adds new exec, welcomes one back
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/21/2001 12:00:00 AM
ABBEVILLE, SC — As The Rug Barn, based here, revamps its operations and expands the breadth of its throw, decorative pillow and tabletop offerings, the company has hired two staff members to help accomplish its renewed focus.
Albert Fenstemacher has been appointed the new vp, sales and marketing, and Caroline Boyd has returned to the company as the new director of marketing.
"I am excited to be part of the team that is redirecting The Rug Barn's focus," Fenstemacher said.
He brings more than 20 years experience in the home textile industry. Previously, he was vp, merchandising and retail sales at Mount Vernon Mills' La France division.
From 1992 to 1995 Boyd worked at The Rug Barn "wearing many hats in the marketing department," most recently as gift and home fashions manufacturer, before she left to start her own interior design business.
"But now I'm back, and I love it here," said Boyd, who added that she was "happy to be a part of the building of this company in its early stages and happy to be back as part of its restructuring effort."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...