Hellenic opens new facility
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/26/2001 12:00:00 AM
Brooklyn, NY — Hellenic Rug Imports, based here, has opened a new warehouse and office facility in Toronto and promoted a new partner to help operate and co-own the 10,000-sq.-ft. facility.
Ankush Gupta, vp, will be based at the new facility, which is the headquarters for the new Hellenic Rug Imports Canada Inc. division.
"My challenge is to expand our market here as much as I can," Gupta said.
Gupta previously worked as vp of sales, responsible for procurement overseas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...