Sourcing show hits Vegas
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
LAS VEGAS-The Source, the International Textiles and Sewing Products Expo, will be held here March 27 to 29 at the Riviera Hotel.
The decorator fabrics and apparel exhibition will showcase more than 150 companies.
Trend seminars and business outlooks will be key parts of the schedule with speakers discussing home decorating, outsourcing, presentation and the ABCs of running a fabric store.
For further information, contact The Source, (516) 596-3937.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...