Orian taps Schneider for accounts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
ANDERSON, S.C. —
Orian Rugs recently hired Ken Schneider as its national accounts manager, responsible for developing and implementing programs and strategies to grow business.
He replaces Dan Statuto, who left the company in December to work for New York-based Windham Weavers as its vice president of business and product development.
Prior to joining Orian, Schneider worked for Fiskars as national accounts manager to the company's home leisure division.
Schneider reports to Don Newton, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
"Ken's extensive background with large retailers, coupled with his experience in sales management, makes him an extremely valuable asset to the Orian Rugs team," said Newton.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...