Southern Home Accents adds vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/24/2003 12:00:00 AM
Honea Path, SC — Southern Home Accents has hired Cheryl McLain as its new vp of merchandising.
She was previously vp of sales and marketing at Riverdale. In her new position, she will be responsible for all aspects of domestic and import product development.
"We are excited to have someone of Cheryl's talent join our merchandising staff," said Scott Goodman, vp of sales and marketing "The transition from LaFrance Home to Southern Home has been completed with all of our major customers. Our focus will be on developing value domestic and import products for our business partners. "
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...