Off-Price Show Promotes Lapidos
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
Brookfield, Wis. —
The Off-Price Specialist Center has promoted markets director David Lapidos to the newly created position of vp for the group.
Adding to his oversight of regional markets and exhibitor qualification, Lapidos will now take the helm in driving buyer participation at all events.
Lapidos joined the Off-Price team in 2004 as director of standards and practices. He began his career in 1970 with New York area jobber and exporter Marprowear Corp., a family-owned business in which he became a partner.
For information on upcoming Off-Price Specialist shows (June 11-13 and Aug. 24-28 in Las Vegas; and Oct. 7-9 in New York), visit www.offpriceshow.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...