HFPA annual meeting, chargebacks session, on Nov. 15
by Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/6/2006 12:11:00 PM
New York – The Home Fashions Product Association (HFPA) will hold its annual meeting on Wednesday, November 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), and will feature a presentation by Charlie Miller, chargeback consultant and Jim Lewis, ceo and Founder; Enhanced Retail Solutions.
The HFPA membership meeting and board installation will take place at 9:00 a.m.
The presentation, “Chargebacks and Retail Abuses to You and Your Business,” will begin at 9:45 a.m. Admission to the seminar is $50 for non-members. The location is room A-803; FIT is located at 27th Street and Eighth Avenue.
Forinformation and to RSVP, contact Matlyda Polkowski by email at email@example.com or telephone (212) 297-2122.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...