Revman to sign new surf license
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2005 12:03:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Revman International is letting its Dean Miller Surf Bedding license run out and is replacing it with a new surf license early next year based on the lifestyle and designs of a yet-to-be-named champion California surfer.
The company will ship Dean Miller home furnishings through October and will continue to sell off inventory for an additional six months after the contract runs out later this year.
Richard Roman, president and CEO of Revman, stated, “The decision was made for reasons we do not wish to disclose, but our customers should be assured that we will continue to service the business through the balance of this year.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...