Felpinter Sofil adds new techniques, new category
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/21/2005 12:31:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Felpinter Sofil has rolled out new techniques and fibers in bath towels and introduced coordinating bath rugs and accessories as well as kitchen textiles for the United States.
Its new seaweed towel, Mink Terry by Sofil, is constructed of 20 percent SeaCell fibers and 80 percent combed Egyptian cotton. Also new is a multi-height, three-dimensional towel called Natural Essence that is woven with a texture and depth. The company has also incorporated a traditional Portuguese toule technique in some of its Egyptian cotton towels as part of a greater embroidery line.
Felpinter Sofil has ventured into coordinated bath rugs and accessories for the first time with five styles in various metals and six rug designs. It recently introduced a line of cotton and linen or all-cotton napkins, tablecloths and tea towels in 24 styles in at least two colors each.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...