By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
Glenoit debuts laminated line
NEW YORK — Glenoit is offering laminated reversible fabrics featuring its sliver knit constructions.
Included in this initial collection are a cropped shearling pile/faux suede and corduroy, specialty knits and silk look jacquards.
Glenoit has installed special laminating equipment at both its North Carolina and Canadian mills to facilitate its laminate production, said Joe Zeoli, national sales manager.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 19, 2010
- Oct 29, 2007
- Jun 28, 2006
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...