Nostalgia Home Fashions Hires Marchese
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2008 12:00:00 AM
Vernon Hills, Ill. —
Nostalgia Home Fashions, a design house and manufacturer of hand crafted home textile products, has named Jacqueline Marchese as senior sales account manager, responsible for all retail accounts within the Eastern U.S.
She reports to Greg Williams, Nostalgia vp sales and business development.
Marchese has more than 13 years of experience in the home textiles industry, having held various sales and brand management positions with Crown Crafts, Li & Fung USA and DWI Holdings.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...