City of Hope awards Orlick
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/4/2001 12:00:00 AM
The National Retail Industry Council of City of Hope presented Arnie Orlick, chairman and ceo of Rich's/ Lazarus/ Goldsmith's, with its Spirit of Life Award at a dinner late last month at the Sheraton New York Hotel.
Also presented with the Spirit of Life Award was Philip Shearer, president of the luxury products division of L'Oreal USA.
Michael Gould, chairman and ceo of Bloomingdale's, made the presentation to Orlick.
The event raised $1.1 million.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...