May Stores loses board member
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/12/2001 12:00:00 AM
ST. LOUIS -May Department Stores has announced the retirement of Robert Storey from its board of directors, where he served as a member since 1989.
"We sincerely regret that Bob Storey has decided to retire," said Jerome Loeb, chairman. "In his 11 years as a member of our board of directors, he has provided our company with wise counsel, invaluable insights and diligent leadership. His commitment to May and its success has been steadfast. We will miss Bob deeply and wish him well in his retirement."
Storey is a partner in the law firm of Thompson, Hine & Flory LLP.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...