Warner Bros. names gm
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2003 12:00:00 AM
BURBANK, CA —
Warner Bros. announced last week that Manuel Torres has been hired as the gm of the Warner Bros. Consumer Products office in Mexico.
As part of his new responsibilities, Torres manages day-to-day operations of the office while overseeing the development and implementation of strategies in the Mexican market. In addition, he is responsible for defining policies, strategies and action plans and monitoring overall business performance.
Torres is also overseeing all facets of licensing sales, retail marketing, promotions and corresponding operational aspects in Mexico. He also manages all personnel and identifies and secures product placement opportunities, tracks license contracts and oversees the brand assurance process.
Prior to joining Warner Bros., Torres had worked for Mattel and Unilever.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...