In the Closet offers Made in USA nursery goods
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2009 11:06:00 AM
Plano, Texas – In the Closet, a company recently launched to produce and distribute baby products made of organic, natural and recycled materials, targets the boutique segment of the home furnishings and baby goods businesses.
“All cut and sew is done in the USA, and 90% of the base cloth is from the USA,” said Gerri Wilson, owner and production manager. “People think ‘Made in the USA’ equals expensive. We have found the opposite.”
Offerings include receiving blankets, quilts, and crib sheets/knit cap/blanket sets as well as sun hats. Wholesale pricing ranges from $8 to $25, the company said. Wilson is building a team of sales reps; a website is currently under development.
In the Closet’s design philosophy “is one of unique style and color in a very special way,” she said. “We offer options for a sophisticated baby room with the added value of offering organic, recycled and salvaged textiles.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...