New textiles suppliers join winter Las Vegas Market
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/12/2007 12:01:00 PM
Las Vegas – New styles and trends will be on display in three juried shows cited within the temporary exhibits that open Jan. 29 during the Las Vegas Market, which will run Jan. 28 – Feb. 1.
For the first time, the temporary booths – more than 500 of them – will be in the MGM Grand. The three trend shows are Design & Living, Living Green Pavilion and a new addition, ConText, which will be sharply focused on textiles and “top of bed” products.
The ConText area will feature new exhibitors Nest Linens and Revman International, as well as returning resources SDH, Bella Notte, Peacock Alley and Jiti Bedding.
“The MGM is going to be a dynamic showcase of companies and new products, and it should not be missed by Market attendees,” said Michelle Monteferrante, World Market Center vp of international development.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...